Specifications and Rates for Malinche
This comfortable lodge is set in a beautiful private garden and was constructed using a mix of natural materials such as clay bricks, cane, adobe and eucalyptus. The natural thatch roof of royal palm leaves keeps the interior feeling fresh. It has approximately 50 square meters (538 square feet) of floor space and hosts:
- Sleeping area, complete with 4-poster custom-made queen-size bed, mosquito net and night tables with lamps as well as a seating corner with a sofa
- Private bathroom with a unique open-air warm water shower
- Private porch with a comfy hammock, perfect for taking in the breathtaking views
- Clean and hygienic daily-change compost toilet system
- Independent solar energy and gray water recycling systems
Guests also have the opportunity to purchase half board meal packages in advance of their arrival at discounted rates. We offer a breakfast (7am - 9am) and dinner (6pm - 8pm) buffet and a sandwich & salad bar at lunchtime (12noon - 2pm). Half board includes breakfast and dinner. Half board package =$22.50 p/person, p/day including 15% tax.
For reservations, rates and availability please go to our reservation page.